Jul 28, 2010
Jewelry Frame DIY
I've needed some place organized to put all of my earrings but I also wanted it to be really cute. So this is what I came up with. It's so so easy... unbelievably easy so stick with me and if you have a frame that you want to use then it will cost oh... one dollar.
One Frame (without the glass)
Felt (enough to do one inch strips around your frame)
Tulle (the size of your frame)
A glue gun and glue
1. Cut your tulle the size of your frame
2. Starting with the short end glue one corner of the tulle to the frame and then pull it tight so there is no slack or wrinkles and glue it to the other side. Then add smaller dots of glue in between the corners. Do this until the tulle is glued all the way around the frame. Then trim the rest of the tulle so that it can't be seen behind the frame.
3. Cut out one inch strips of your felt
4. Glue the felt strips to the frame where the tulle ends to secure the tulle on the frame.
5. Stare at your beautiful creation in awe and then go hang your beautiful jewelry on it and enjoy!!!