Outfit: Sweater: Thrifted, Shirt: Target, Skirt: Thrifted, Tights: Kohl's, Boots: Target, Headband: Made by me
Confession. I disappeared from the blog world for seven days which is completely unlike me I promise. But just to comfort me, myself and maybe a little bit you let me tell you what happened.
1. Finals was a big fat elephant looming in my living room telling me that if I wanted to succeed in the grown up world I needed to study more.
2. The one night I had any type of free time I spent taking a Sushi lesson (I'm kind of addicted now, I've made Sushi twice in one week, Sir Matt is quite the happy camper)
3. Since then I've been traveling the world, okay so I've been traveling Colorado and California but hey it counts.
4. Santa came and gave me lots of big shiny things thus distracting me from my lap top
5. And of course my last and final excuse, I have taken to life as a gypsy and now plan to travel the world wearing puffy purple pants, playing the tamburine and riding on camels. That's what gypsy's do right?
Alright the excuses are out and I'm back. MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! How were your holiday festivities?