Outfit: Skirt: Handmade, Belt: Thrifted, Blazer: Yesstyle, Blouse: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Thrifted (Naughty Monkey)
Can you guys believe these shoes? Aren't they just the coolest things you've ever seen. I saw them and they were shouting, "Sarah pick us up, take us home, match us with all things teal and mustard." and once again I personify inanimate objects, that's how cool these shoes are.
Can I just go on a quick list making rant for a second. Don't get me wrong, there are some awesome things about facebook....but lets just talk for a sec about all the things that drive me absolutely nuts.
1. Farmville Requests: What the heck is Farmville and why is someone asking me to give them digital corn. I just don't understand.
2. Tagging Photos: Why must I always be tagged in the absolute worst looking photos of myself.
3. Ads: For the last time, I do not want to buy that shirt that says "I used to be schizophrenic but we're okay now."
4. Poking: This was fun for negative five seconds. Why the heck do you keep poking me.
5. Birthday Presents: Thank you for the digital balloon....will it float into cyberspace if I let it go?
6. Notes: Guess what, I didn't want to know about your campaign to save the Lobsters by dressing in red for the month of May and I also don't want to be notified every time someone agrees with you. Please stop this insanity.
7. Dramatic status: I really really don't want to see another status that says, "If only he knew how much I cared." or "Why can't I just learn from my mistake". We all know that you're trying to draw people in with this open ended craziness.
8. Relationship Drama: OMG OMG she just changed from in a relationship to its complicated. Let's all put a million sad faces on her page.
9. Messages that are intended to leave people in the dark: "I cannot believe that that happened, do you really think he meant it." For goodness sake write a private message if you're trying to keep us from figuring out what heck your talking about. Better yet call each other so we don't have to read any more statuses from you.
10. Overusing your status: Please please stop, I do not want to know what your doing every minute of every day. Whether you decided to drop a class, get your tires rotated or just got your nails done...just stop the madness.
11. Pop culture status: If I see another status about, "I have a feeling that tonights gonna be a good night" or asking "Do you believe that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars" I might die. I get it, we all listen to music and know lyrics.
Alright alright whewwwww..... that felt good. I'm better now, and I'd love to hear your frustrations with Facebook. Spill it people. I promise you'll feel much better.