You likey? Yeah me likey too. Here's the rundown
Frame (I got mine at the thrift store for .50)
Paint (if you want to paint the frame)
An old t-shirt (preferably with a pattern)
1. Prep your frames either by painting them, or if their from the thrift store wipe it down and make it shiny new.
2. Trace this image from your computer screen onto a piece of paper.
3. Cut the silhouette out from the paper.
4. Tape the silhouette to felt and cut the felt silhouette out.
5. Take your old shirt (I used one of Matt's that he was going to give to the thrift store) and cut it the size of the picture needed for your frame. Mine was a four by six.
6. Place the felt silhouette on the rectangle of fabric, slide it in the frame and wah lah!
I'm kind of in love, especially since I spent a whopping .50 cents on this sucker.
As always send me pics of your own homemade silhouette frame.
P.S. Tomorrow is overheard friday so send me some crazy things you've overheard!
P.S.S. The lovely Colleen featured me on her blog, if you want to find out why and how I started my blog go check it out here!