Sir Matt always tells me that when I'm with my family a whole different side of me comes out....a crazy side. I do dumb things to get a laugh, I get more blunt, more annoying...more awesome what have you. Well my cousin Cheyanne (who I have called Cheynie Whiney since my mouth could utter the y syllable) came into town and so naturally we had to have a day full of adventure.
I present to you,
Sarah's How-To On How To Have a Random Yet Awesome Day
1. Have a progressive lunch (ever had one of those? Appetizer at one restaurant, main course at another and dessert at another.)
2. Make a cardinal rule that before any hungry cousins can eat they must take unattractive pictures with their food (this was the first time I have experienced extreme food pictures....I got cheese in my eyelashes and everything.)
3. Get distracted by puppies on the side of the road before you make it to dessert (hey, Matt may not let me have puppies now but he said NO SUCH THING about me befriending puppies on the side of the road)
4. Have a delicious dessert at the Sweet Tooth Fairy in Provo. I ask you this. Why am I so obsessed with mustaches? Who turns their sugar cookies into mustaches?? If you are one of the few...please be my friend.
5. Got to Nickelcade and ride the tiny merry go round, then win so many tickets that you can buy everyone MUSTACHES (my mustache obsession continues to worsen, help.me.)!
6. Make your husband wear a mustache too!
7. I do not plan to explain this, let your little imagination run wild and free.
8. I also cannot explain this. Once again, your free as a bird to think what you will.
9. Eat more desserts because those previous sweets just weren't enough!!!! (Cocoa Bean Cafe in Provo has rockin' cakes in cups, also sometimes known as cupcakes)
10. Bask in the glory of your awesome day.
Love you Cheynie Whiney