I know I promised you guys that I'd show you how to take clothes next. BUT (and it's a big giant BUUTTTTT), you have to take the sleeves off before you can take the dress in. So next week I'll show you how to take the dress in once you have your sleeves off.
1. Remove the sleeves with a seam ripper (or if I'm feeling lazy I'll just cut them off).
2. Cut at the dotted line to decrease the angle of the sleeve. (Above sleeve is before the cut, below sleeve is after being cut)
3. Cut the sleeve from the bottom to fit your desired length.
4. With right sides together slip the sleeve into the arm hole and match the side seams (pin the layers together).
5. With a seam of 5/8" sew along the sleeve where you have pinned.
6. Hem the bottom of the sleeve.