Don't think I forgot telling you guys about the best part of our San Fran trip! After staying with Matt's college buddy we headed north to a beach house and vacationed with the family all week long.
WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS FULL OF TWO ADORABLE CHILDREN. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED THAT YOU MAY GET BABY HUNGRY AFTER VIEWING THIS.
World. Meet Brynn and Eli, my adorable niece and nephew.
Just a few of my favorite parts of the trip:
1. Watching Matt teach Eli how to skip rocks.
2. Our many wanderings to the beach
3. Girls night, Brynn was so excited to get her hair curled.
4. Seeing Brynn play makebelieve with Matt. He was always her prince and she'd look at him and say, "Are you my honey?"
5. Listening to Brynn sing her made up song while we hiked. It went a little something like this, " My heeeeaaaart (opera voice) myyyyy heeeeaaaarrrtt (High pitched squeel) MY HEEEEEAAARRRT!!!!" We could not stop laughing.
6. Sitting and watching all of the seals play on the shore
7. Cooking DELICIOUS meals with the girls every night.
8. And of course who could leave out playing games until one in the morning every night! One of these days I am destined to win I tell you!