1. Cut your neckline a 1/2" higher than you would like it to be
2. Use an extra piece of fabric (I like to use the fabric that I take
when I alter the hem) and pin it right sides together around your neckline.
3. Sew the piece on at the neckline at 1/2"
4. The piece that you have just shown will stick out and not lay flat after you have sewn it.
5. Clip in 1 1/2 segments along the attached strip to flatten the fabric to the garment.
Then flip the attached piece inside the dress.
6. Topstitch along the neckline to keep the attached piece laying flat while you wear it.
What do you guys think, should I sell this one or keep it all to myself??