Dress: thrifted and revived cardigan: H&M belt: thrifted tights: Kohl's
The total cost of this dress was four smackaroonies. If you think about it aren't there just a million things you could do with four big ones. Aren't there though?!
1. Buy four gold fish and set them free in a river (did it once, not as liberating as I thought it would be).
2. Buy two boxes of foil and sail hundreds of foil boats down all the gutters in your neighborhood and create the best sail boat race of all time.
3. Trade your four dollars with your little sister for a five, just give them to her in ones so it will look like she's getting the better end of the deal.
4. Tear four dollars into 100 tiny little pieces and throw them at someone and yell "It's raining money!!!"
5. Slip $4 to a greeter at a restaurant to see if you can bribe your way into a better table.
6. Buy 4 dollar menu fries at McDonald's, sit on a bench near a busy street with them and ask passerby's if they would like one. (Because really who doesn't love a greasy yellow french fry.)
7. Buy a pack of nyquil and a loaf of bread and wrap the nyquil in a piece of bread....feed it to a duck....watch the duck get very very sleepy. (Not admitting to whether I did this or not....OKAY OKAY IT WAS IN MY CARELESS YEARS!)
8. Buy a new nail polish...but don't paint your nails. Make a painting!
9. On ebay set the maximum price to $4 and bid on the first thing that comes up.
10. Buy a jar of nutella....and eat it immediately.
Yes, there are a million things you can do with four dollars. I however, made a dress, suddenly that's not sounding very interesting at all (that sailboat thing is sounding pretty cool right now though no??)
Excuse me...I think I may just have some spare tin foil in the kitchen....