blouse: thrifted tank:swapped (F21) jeans:Vigoss
My weekend was simple really..
1. I met an 88 year old woman named Imogen and she is my idol.
2. Me and Sir Matt's hung out with some good friends and simultaneously ate oreo dirt, made Christmas decorations and watched youtube videos like this (so cheesy, so good)
3. I made a Christmas playlist. You bet I'm one of those people that starts listening to it before Thanksgiving.
4. Caught up on all of my favorite shows. Parks and Rec, good, Modern Family ,double good, Vampire Diaries, don't hate me.
5. Slept in every.single.day.
6. Realized there's only two more weeks before we head to Cali for Thanksgiving! And que my terrible fake tap dancing routine.
Don't you just love those uneventful awesome weekends. Anything exciting happen over your weekend?!