skirt: thrifted blouse:thrifted tights: Kohl's belt: thrifted shoes: Call It Spring
When I'm having an off day most days I can attribute my craziness due to the fact that I was raised in the 90's. Let's think about this for a sec and maybe it shall all make sense to you too.
1. My biggest dream for my life was to have one of those inflatable couches in my room. Dream came true and then suddenly deflated (HA!) when my dog bit my brand new hot pink sofa. Come on, you know exactly which couches I'm talking about.
2. Slap bracelets were bomb.dot.com. If you didn't have one then really..what was your purpose in life?
3. I spent most of my time wondering if my Gigga pet had enough to eat....or if it might just inexplicably die tomorrow. Or were you one of those people with a Furby instead? I had nightmares of those things for years!
4. When I wasn't feeding my virtual pet I was jamming out to Spice World and wondering if I was more of the scary spice or sporty spice type (puhleaase, is there even a question, sporty spice wins every time).
5. If acid jeans weren't cool, than life had no meaning.
Oh 90's how I miss you.