When me and Matt got married he had no clue that he was about to get two different sets of in laws. My awesome family and.....my other awesome family, the Conners. Me and Caitlin have been best friends our whole life, whenever we were at each others houses we were just referred to as "the other daughter" by our moms, and it's been that way ever since. So this weekend I was with my "other" family. We all had so much fun this weekend. She's always been the friend that I can be exactly who I am with, and well...I happen to be a total goof.
A few things I loved about the weekend:
1. Fitting Caitlin through an over sized frisbee
2. Flying a kite for the very first time ever
3. Falling in love with a dummy named Chicken Bill
4. Lounging at the hot springs and spotting the hairiest man that ever lived
5. Going on a train ride and getting scolded by the conductor for trying to grab the pine tree branches
6. A scenic bike ride turned speed race....I went 30 MPH and just about died doing it
7. Wearing sweats and a giant bun on my head ALL WEEKEND LONG!
8. Eating my heart out and having to take a food nap to prevent a coma (Sandy is an AWESOME COOK!)
9. Making shadow animals with a flashlight with Matt when we couldn't sleep one night
10. Snuggling up underneath the bright countryside stars and not saying a word
Thanks for such an awesome trip Conners! We love you guys!!!