Jacket: a thrift miracle dress: thrifted tights: c/o We Love Colors shoes: thrifted
How To Get A Complete Stranger To Walk Your Dog
1. Go take your lunch break at your usual spot. Sit on the bench, you know that bench you just love, the one with the beautiful view of the tree and the mountains. Yeah sit there.
2. Eat your apple and peanut butter while Indie frolicks in her very favorite field....let the Indian sneak a few licks of peanut butter for herself.
3. Get completely entranced by Clockwork Prince and start wondering what Tessa has that you don't...I mean really I'm good enough for Will Herondale!
4. Get so completely wrapped up in your book that you don't notice Indie meandering over to a man walking his dog.
5. Pretend not to notice when the said man starts walking your dog along with his.
6. Start to wonder where the heck your fluffy pup went.
7. Look over to see said fluffy pup wooing strange man.
8. Watch yet another heart be captured by the Indian.
9. Give the man an awkward, "Hey we both have dogs!" kind of wave as he says goodbye to your pup.
10. Watch your scruffy ball of fluff tucker out on the grass from walking exhaustion...and then continue to contemplate that you love apples, and peanut butters and Will Herondale's... and also strangers that walk your dog for you.
11. Oh also...eat a brownie. I mean it's not crucial for getting someone to walk your dog, but it makes the journey that much sweeter. Just sayin'