Dress: In the shop blazer: TJ Maxx Necklace: Thrifted Tights: Kohl's
Guys Indie is depressed. She's just been laying around all day all mopey and what not. I'm pretty sure I know why. It's obvious really. She had a no good very bad day. Let me tell you how her day went.
-She woke up and headed straight for the trash can for some paper to tear up....only to find the trash can put on top of the washing machine so she couldn't reach it.
- Her main man (Sir Matt of course) took her on a walk to play fetch...but she ran straight into the ball instead of catching it.
- She had to roll over to get a treat (she just hates when we make her do tricks for treats, she thinks she's being used for her talent)
- Her best girl (why me of course) took her out to play and got a little goofy and started pretending like she was throwing a discus....and may have accidentally gotten her rope stuck on the roof.
- She had to watch us eat ice cream.
- And then in her fit of depression she fell asleep.
A no good very bad day I would say. She threatened to move to Australia if we didn't shape up. Oh Indie, don't be such a drama queen even people in Australia have bad days.
(Okay but really all of that stuff happened today. I think she deserves and extra big treat and belly rub tonight don't you?)