skirt: thrifted blouse: Target jacket: Macy's tights: Kohl's shoes: thrifted
I'm feeling a little somber today. Can I just make a list? Is that legal? It helps me feel at peace with things.
1. Friday I left my job of three years. But more than that, I left behind the absolute best boss and coworkers in the world. I don't think I know just yet how much I'm going to miss seeing them everyday.
2. I was so touched when my boss gave me a vintage brooch as a going away gift. She knows me way too well.
3. I sobbed in my car after I finished my last day of work. I mean cried like a baby. It finally all hit me that I'm moving on to a different stage in my life and it will never quite be the same again. I'll miss so many things about it.
4. Also. I cried in front of my co-workers when I had to say goodbye to them, I felt like a total blubbering blubberer. Crying Sarah lacks composure.
5. I'm graduated. GRADUATED!! Graduated? It seems like just yesterday that I was moving into the dorms and scared to death of being so far from home.
6. I have a brand new job. A really challenging brand new job. An amazing new job. I'm excited, terrified, a bit intimidated. I really don't know how to feel.
7. I'm so grateful for the friends I've made along the way. And while my life is changing, there's no way I'm letting them go.
8. Is this what growing up feels like?....but wait. I'm way to immature to be a grown up.
9. I have so much to look forward too. I have so many great things ahead of me. But today I just want to feel a little reminiscent and sad.
10. I feel like a Wicked quote would be very appropriate in this last line. Something about changing for good. Yata yata yata...I'm a better person because I knew you.....the wicked witch of the west is misunderstood!!!!