shirt: thrifted dress: Anthro (on serious clearance!) belt:thrifted tights: Kohl's shoes: thrifted
Blogs seem to be doing The Bachelor reviews these days so I just had to do an anti Bachelor Review about all of the things that I thought were absolutely ridiculous last week. Somehow I still manage to remain hooked to the show (I don't want to talk about it, I think there are some serious love issues going on underneath the surface). Are you ready. Here are my thoughts (they run deep unto the ocean so beware).
1. I can't even remember The Bachelors name...what's his buckets name? All I know is that he looked exactly like a dude from last season. Exactly like him! Anyways he seems nice I suppose.
2. The best quote from last weeks episode was ,"On a scale from 1 to 10 I'm going to puke." I've said it in response to just about everything Matt has said this week and it really can be used in just about any situation. Matt stopped laughing around the fourth time I used it.
3. Guys did you know that Emilly is coming back as the Bachelorette next season. Country accents just make people seem sweeter don't they. Ya'll come back next season ya' hear!
4. What's up with everyone getting all nakey all the time. Bikini skiiing....I just can't even....on a scale from 1 to 10 I'm going to puke.
5. I would just like to say that the "mysterious party crasher" thing was completely fake. completely planned. completely staged. Guys are you buying this stuff?!
6. That one girl didn't even pass out. I mean am I crazy. She just said I'm going to pass out and then sat down. And then went backstage and talked about how she passed out. Did I miss something?!
7. Sorry fake pass out girl, even playing dead won't keep you from getting kicked off.
8. Why am I so obsessed with this show! Why must they keep putting these girls in bikini's every five minutes.
9. Oh yeah his name is Ben! And he looks like the Geico cave man!
10. I want to get paid a million bucks for letting everyone know there is only one rose left on a table. I can subtract...and add....and multiply if you guys need. Don't ask me to do long division though, it just gets sloppy from there.
Your thoughts on The Bachelor please!