Maybe it's just Valentine's day making me all mushy, but last night I started going through old photos of me and Matt and just could not wipe a silly grin off of my face. No matter what's going on in life we've always managed to make life fun and interesting. We wanted to share with you guys a few of our favorite memories over the years. Starting from the first picture of course and working down.
1. Taking Matt to the orchestra for his 22nd birthday and sprinting through main street in Salt Lake and laughing as we were wolfing down rice crispy treats for dinner hoping we would make it to the show on time.
2. The night Matt told me he loved me. I'll never forget that night.
3. Same night, Matt loves to squish my face when we take pictures.
4. Walking around downtown Arvada during Christmas time looking at all the quaint little shops and lights.
5. Long boarding in our very favorite parking garage and of course war painting each others faces with dirt. so classy.
6. The month we got engaged. Oh we was gaga alright.
7. My first trip to Matt's home to meet his family. I fell in love with them right away.
8. Our vacation to Las Vegas when Matt had just started his brand new grown up job.
9. We love rock climbing!
10. Our first time in Hawaii, about to go out and try surfing for the first time.
11. The week after our honeymoon. We set up all of our furniture in our tiny little apartment and then carved our names in the kitchen table. It felt like home.
12. Our very first vacation together as a married couple.
13. We'd been engaged for two months. There was a huge snow storm so we went out and played in the snow piles in parking lots all night. My California boy froze his hiney off.
14. We'd just gotten engaged. It snowed and we went out and wrote "Just Married" on all of the parked cars on my street.
Ah swoon. Here's to tons more memories coming our way!