Sewing Machine (or needle and thread if you want to do the hem by hand)
Craft Time: About 20 minutes
1. In the center front pin where you would like the shortest point of the skirt to be.
2. With the pin still in place fold the skirt in half along center front and center back of the skirt. (this means the side seams will now be in the front)
3. Starting at the pin in the front use chalk to draw an S shaped curve.
4. Cut along the chalk line you just drew.
5. Hem the skirt by folding the hem under 1/4 of an inch and then top stitching all along the hemline.
Wa la! Mullet Skirt!