dress: Shabby Apple shoes:F21 Purse: Asos Necklace: Thrifted
- Indie is sprawled across my lap right now and her head smells like a giant stick of butter...and well I just can't get over the fact that I want to lather her over some grilled corn on the cob right about now. Save me a piece of that corn! Save me a piece of that corn for later!
- I miss The Bachelorette (ugh I just puked in my mouth a little) let me rephrase that, I miss making fun of The Bachelorette with all of you guys! Can we please reconvene in the fall? All those in favor say veneers and horse tails!
- Target is the corn on the cob to my Indie butter head, and I keep catching myself aimlessly wandering down the aisles after a long day of work just to wind down. Is that pathetic? Yeah it's pathetic, but blissfully pathetic nonetheless.
- This gal recommended that I read My Most Excellent Year, and dear goodness someone please read it with me so that we can gush over how hilarious, witty and perfect this book is.
- I must confess. There were no pants worn during the making of this tutorial. Ask Matt he can vouch for me, I can only be my best self when I've rid myself of social conventions aka pantalones.