You guys all know that my sister Jen is pretty much a skin care guru, she's even made her own line of skincare that is crazy amazing. Well back in April I went home for the weekend and while I was there I had her help me pick out a skincare routine that she said would COMPLETELY change my skin (apparently it was a dry flaky mess, who knew??) Here's what I've been using since then and it really has made a huge difference. My skin feels softer, has a more even look to it and it isn't ever dry anymore! Here's what I'm using.
1. MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Cleanser: This cleanser is all natural and has a citrus zing to it. I love it. I buy it at Whole Foods but you can also find it here on Amazon.
2. Thayers Witch Hazel Rose Water With Aloe Vera: I use this as my toner and it is PERFECT for someone that has dry skin like me. Most toners dry my skin out and leave it feeling tight, but this toner doesn't have any alcohol in it so its main purpose for is to moisturize. It's ridiculously cheap too. You can get a huge bottle of it that will last you for about six months for seven bucks at whole foods. I bought the bottle and then poured it into a spray bottle so that I could just mist my face with it day and night. You can also find it on Amazon here.
3. Lily B. Hydrating Serum: If the toner doesn't give you enough moisture this serum definitely will. It's made of an ingredient called Hyaluronic Acid that is THE BEST at giving me an extra moisture boost that I always need. I got mine from here.
4. Dessert Essence Nourishing Day Cream: My sis always stresses the importance of a day moisturizer with SPF in it. I have to say that hands down this is the best day moisturizer I've ever tried. It's really rich and thick and also has SPF 15 in it too, and it's really affordable and lasts FOREVER. I've used mine for three months and am only half way through. You can get it at Whole Foods or on Amazon here.
5. Olay Facial Brush: I always wanted to try a Clarisonic exfoliator but am way to cheap to buy one but Olay has a copy cat that is pretty dang awesome. I got mine at Wal-Mart
6. MyChelle Night Cream: I was a little resistant to get this because its a bit expensive and I never really got night creams, but I get it now, it gives that extra oomph of moisture that makes my skin SO soft in the morning. This is also at Whole Foods or on Amazon.
7. Say Yes To Cucumbers Face Wipes: I use face wipes before I use a cleanser so that I can make sure to get off all of my makeup before I even start a skin cleansing process. These are by far my favorite skin care wipes. Their all natural and don't give me blackheads like most face wipes do, I got mine at Target.
There you have it! So what are your favorite skin care products?! Please please let me know, I always love testing new things out!