There's one thing that you should know about me. I am a child. To be more specific I'm about a twelve year old child, trapped in an adults body. And to convince you of the literal meaning of this I must tell you some things.
1. When I had a crush on a boy I found a giant leaf and gave it to him as a token of my undying love. This was not the act of a 12 year old...this was the act of a 20 year old, and I legitimately thought it would be romantic. Note to all 20 year olds, it's not cute, just kiss the boy instead. Thank me later boys.
2. I wore two different shoes to school because I COULD NOT find a matching pair to save my life. One was a converse and one was a ballet flat. I was 22. Hey at least I had a left and a right shoe...or at least I think I did.
3. Sometimes I think about the best possible thing that could happen to me at this very moment and it is ALWAYS the cool aid man bursting through my bedroom wall as I'm eating gushers and listening to Backstreet Boys and he says. "OH YEAH!" Oh yeah is right man!
4. If I could wear a onesie nightgown without Matt disowning me. You bet your bottom dollar I'd be in it every night!
5. Last week I was at the store with my mom and I saw a stuffed animal Lamb Chops and I gasped, "Mom will you buy this for my unborn child? WHO AM I KIDDING JUST BUY IT FOR ME!!"
Need I go on?