I have millions of things I adore about you but well let's face it, I've got to keep you humble somehow, so I'll keep it to five.
1. When I'm grumpy you tell me that you've prepared a dance for me and then proceed to perform some ridiculously awkward dance move from the latest Youtube video you've found. I especially loved this one this week.
2. The way you call me and the Indian "Your girls". Be still my soul.
3. How you want to be the very best at every single thing you do and never take no for an answer (this only applies to specific things, I of course ALWAYS love it when you say yes to taking out the trash).
4. The way you snuggle the Indian and I at night, and I get the tiniest glimpse of what an amazing father you'll be someday.
5. You support me in every way and never let me settle even when I've stopped seeing that my dreams are still in reach. When I'm with you I want to be better, I want to make you proud, I want to be worthy of you.
Happy 25th birthday baby boy! Love you to the moon and back.