1. Grab a pair of crappy old jeans that you never wear anyways and is probably at this very moment in time sitting at the bottom of your dresser drawer.
2. With a circle ruler trace 7/16" circles roughly 1 1/2" apart both horizontally and vertically.
3. Fill the circles in with fabric paint
4. Give them a good wash....or don't....like I may have done.
5. Wear them! Wam Bam THANK YOU POLKA DOTS!!
(I'm dying to do this with gold polka dots next!)
** Quick announcement, The Provo Beach Resort at the Shops in the Riverwoods is holding a charity event for the Boys and Girls club this Tuesday January 12th from 5:00-10:00 pm. I know I'm always looking for a fun night out and a good cause to help out with and I thought this was such a fun idea. There will be unlimited bowling, ropes course, golf, lazer tag and surfing ALL.NIGHT.LONG. all you have to do is pay $15 at the door! Guys, it's for a great cause and I would so so love to meet you there, and also possibly duo to the death in a surfing competition. Whadaya say!? You can go here for more info!! Can't wait to see you there!