blazer: thrifted jeans: Zara shirt: Old Navy shoes: H&M arrow bracelet: c/o Style Lately (buy it here)
1. At church the president was telling us to go like the Church's facebook page so that we could get event updates and a little old lady raised her hand and said, "Yeah, but how can I get my computer to go from turning on to The Facebook?"
2. While watching Avatar my grandma said, "So did they dress all of these guys up in little blue suits or what?"
3. At church an older woman turned around and said, "Hey I don't know you! You're new here!" To which I replied, "Actually I've been in this ward for two years now." "Oh are you one of those twins??" "Nope" "Well then I don't know who the hell you are then." and promptly turns around!!!! I love her.
4. In church when asked what helps us build faith a little old woman raises her hands and says, "Sometimes I forget where I am, or who people are, or where I leave stuff."
5. At work one of my favorite people in the world gave me probably the coolest confession I've ever heard, "One time I got so excited to eat purple licorice that I bit it so hard that my tooth fell out!!" and then she proceeded to show me her fake tooth.
And now for your viewing pleasure...