top: Forever 21 skirt: Anthropologie via Stylish Treasures blazer: Sugar Lips ring: c/o Your Fashion Jewelry (buy it here)
So I have an ear infection. Ewwwwwwww right? I know. But let me tell you, never has a thing been so humbling. Let's begin.
1. I guarantee that there is almost nothing more humbling than having a hipster doctor whose shoes you would totally wear dig truck loads of wax out of your ear. There's just nothing you can say to make the situation more comfortable. Instead I just kept yelling, "Woooooaaaah woooaaah I'm pretty sure you just touched my brain!!"
2. For the time being I'm pretty much deaf and while my lip reading skills are getting pretty bomb diggity, most everything that someone says I have to say, "Sorry I'm temporarily deaf, can you repeat that again?"
To which they repeat it and I say, "Yeah sorry I still heard nothing."
3. I'm pretty sure I'm talking EXTREMELY loud because I can't hear myself and people are just being polite and not saying anything about it.
4. Someone asked me if I wanted to go get Pho for lunch, but I swear it sounded exactly like "Huh" so we yelled back at each other for a good ten seconds, "Want to go get Pho?" "HUH?" "PHO!" "HUH?" "PHOOOOOOO" "HUHHHHHHHHHH???"
5. My husband literally farted in my face last night, and I know that this has nothing to do with my ear infection, but it's just not helping the situation.