dress: c/o Sheinside (buy it here) blouse: Forever 21 necklace: Romwe shoes: Forever 21 lipstick: Nars Red Lizard
So all semester I've been taking this class where I've been learning how to make patterns for specific bodies. It's pretty dang cool actually. So for the class I use myself as my ginnie pig. I make patterns for myself and then construct the clothes, I mean I'll never complain about new custom clothes ya know! But by far the best part of the class is my cray cray Aussie teacher. I've compiled a list of a few of my favorite things that she's done this semester. And I shall never ever forget them because life without a crazy Australian teacher just isn't a life at all.
1. Every time she walks buy me she smacks me on the butt while saying in her amazing aussie accent, "Well hello there dear!"
2. She's seen me in my skivies one too many times while fitting my clothes and always says, "Did you know that you carry all your weight in your middle?" If she wasn't 85 and adorable I'd have punched her.
3. She refuses to talk about measurements in inches and centimeters only milimeters, the true Aussie way!
4. When I ask her a questions that she thinks it's stupid she'll hit me on the butt and say, "Do you even read?!"
5. Her bottle cap glasses that are at least a half inch thick are pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Guys. What will I do when I have a teacher that isn't constantly thwacking me on the butt and insulting me??? I love her so.