Lately I've wanted my makeup to look natural and just a bit enhanced and I've played around with a bunch of looks and have been completely stuck on this one for weeks. You can get this look with the Urban Decay
Naked Basics eyeshadow pallet, which I have been absolutely obsessed with and is so affordable it's ridiculous. And I promise no one is paying me to say this, it's just THAT awesome. But I've also listed pictures of the colors so that you can match with some of your own shades as well. Here's how to get the look.
1. Spread a natural bone color, I used Foxy, all over your eyelid, crease and brow bone.
2. On your brow bone and in the corner of your eye apply Venus, or a white shimmery shadow.
3. In both your crease and slightly above your crease apply Naked 2, a very light brown. Blend the eyeshadow in your crease so that there aren't any lines.
4. In the outter corner of your eye apply faint, a dark brown in a backwards c shape starting at the base of your eyelid and ending at your crease. Blend all of the eyeshadow together again.
5. Starting at the outer corner of your eye apply a slight wing eyeliner, continue to apply the eyeliner all the way in to the inner corner of your eye. (I swear by the Stila liquid eyeliner)