1. Your keys can get eaten up by a giant lawn mower at a park and you'll be locked out of your car and house for-ever (or hours but that's neither here nor there). Why you ask? Because who takes pictures with keys in their hands, I mean ewwwwww and never would we be caught dead. So the keys go on the ground....or in my case sucked into the belly of a vengeful lawn mower.
2. Your dog could eat someones chicken. We've been over this story before a while ago, but just to rehash, why are neighbors letting their chickens run free in fields. I mean they were practically asking to get eaten by a hungry Indie weren't they??
3. All of your shoes will get trashed....I mean trashed. Because guess what, heels aren't for rummaging through fields and forests and guess what we do? We rummage through hills and forests in our high heels. I know it's against all intuition but we do it for love of the game.
4. You'll lose lots and lots of self esteem by taking hundreds of pictures that make you look bloated/awkward/lazy eyed/constipated to find the one in one hundred picture that doesn't make you look like a house.And you'll go through them and think to yourself, "Man if they only knew...." and then of course you'll post only the very best photo of you...and sometimes even those aren't that great. I mean let's face it.
5. You'll stand in absurd weather conditions for hours (okay okay minutes) just to take pictures. Blizzard? Outfit photos! Monsoon? Outfit photos! Blistering heat? I should wear a sweater with this outfit!!! You guys, we are CRAZY TOWN.
And you know what, some times these things, they kind of start to pile up against each other. And sometimes you think to yourself, "Why the hell do I do this??" as your editing pictures at night instead of doing something I don't know, enjoyable. But then we go out and do it again, maybe for you, maybe because we really are just crazy. I don't think I've really figured that part out yet.