So this project was probably one of the easiest I've done for the nursery so far. Here's how you can make you're own polka dot wall.
1. Buy gold contact paper (I bought two roles from here and it was just the perfect amount for one wall)
2. Create a circle stencil out of paper cardstock, to be honest I used the base of a lamp and it turned out to be the perfect size. I was also tempted to try a cup... perhaps my dogs rear but the lamp won.
3. Using your stencil trace circles on the gold contact paper and cut your circles out. (A movie will make this step infinitely more enjoyable, believe you me.)
4. Flatten your circles over night under a giant pile of Matt's textbooks...okay so don't come steal my husbands books, but just find something ginormous and heavy to put them under for the night. I can't stress enough how important this step is, I skipped it the first time around and the stickers had a really hard time coming off of the paper and they also didn't lay very nice when I put them on the wall.
5. Place the circles on your wall. My exact measurements were that each row was 13 inches apart horizontally and 12 inches apart vertically.