- About 10 sheets of gold foil wrap (you can get them at most party stores)
- Twine or thick string to hold your tassels
- gold floral wire
1. Fold your sheet of gold wrap hamburger style.
2. Place the fold to the top and then cut vertical strips up to 1/2 inch away from the fold.
3. Unfold the sheet
4. Tightly roll up the tassel, place it around your banner string and use the gold wire to secure it together and
to the string.
5. Repeat until you have the desired amount of tassels on your banner.