Sweater: Nordstrom (it has an open back and is REALLY maternity friendly! find it here) vest: Forever 21 jeans: Motherhood Maternity sandals: Birkenstock (find it here) flats: Forever 21 (similar)
I wore this outfit two different ways because I couldn't decide it I wanted casual or I'm too lazy to put on any layers. So which outfit am I wearing??? You'll never know!! APRIL FOOLS!
April Fool's Day is always one of those days that makes me cringe. Fake pregnancy announcements and "We're getting married!" Facebook declarations are so tired that I don't even bat an eye. I feel so sorry for anyone that ACTUALLY announces these things on April Fools Day because none of us believe you! Hear that people!! None of us!!
I think our fellow friends need a refresher course in pranks, you know. Let's think of years past and what you too can do to make yourself look like an imbasule! If I can do it, so can you....look like an idiot!
1. Covering a friends car in styrofoam floor mats.
2. Saran wrapping a car also never gets old. I like to add a special touch by wedging the leftover rolls underneath the windshield wiper blades. It gives a nice touch that says,"Joke's on you, I won't even throw my trash away!"
3. Dress up like a T-Rex... I can guarantee you Matt will do this today. So no surprises here Mr!!!
4. Moon an unsuspecting friend, because nothing says jyou're a fool like having to look at my sweet cheeks.
5. Tin foil someones office at lunch....Jello is obviously better but I'll take what I can get.
Good luck to you! I'll be over here
pranking scarring my child for life.